I am on the hunt for a new cosmetics bag to organize my non-toxic beauty products. Who knew there were so many fun, functional, American-made choices?
Help me choose, vote for your favorite below!
- This lipstick print bag for $24 is just so…happy! Fun on the outside, practical on the inside with a waterproof lining. Made in PA by Etsy seller handmadephilosophy.
- So gorgeous. $179. Designed and produced entirely in Los Angeles by Stephen Kenn. Via Kauffman Mercantile.
- Made in America by Cinda B (buy used or new on eBay*), this train-case style bag for $63 could definitely hold all of my goodies! Also lined for easy wipe-downs. Mineral makeup can be messy, folks.
- Or what about this set of zippered pouches from Brooklyn’s own Baggu? Plus, these lovelies are on sale for $12! *2015 UPDATE: Thanks to a reader for letting me know that Baggu now manufactures their bags in China. A workaround is to purchase their bags used via eBay* – good prices and you will only be buying items that are already in the “waste stream” which is better for the environment!
- This $29 graphic makeup pouch is Made in the USA by Alexandra Ferguson (buy Alexandra Ferguson items on eBay*). It looks small enough to toss in a gym bag or tote but big enough to hold all my essentials. Also comes in “OMG” “LUXE” “LOVE” and “HOT.”
*Hi friends, just a heads up that this post contains scary affiliate links and if you click, a shark will EAT YOU. Just kidding! Clicking my links just means you like my site and like reading my recommendations. Your shopping experience doesn’t change, but I might get a tiny commission. Affiliate links are indicated with an asterisk like this* If you have any questions, I’m here to talk —> email@example.com … or leave a comment below. xoxo.