As part of Plastic Free July, I’m participating in BALM! Baby’s #SwitchToSustainable Challenge … join me and you could win some great prizes while you’re at it.
WHY Take the Challenge?
From BALM! Baby: “Living a more sustainable lifestyle will help reduce waste in our personal environments, as well as our global environments, thus restoring a balance to our planet that is MUCH needed. Get Informed! Be Part of the solution!”
The challenge starts July 11, 2016 and ends July 31, 2016.
How to join:Fill out the form HERE to join in, enter the giveaway here and lastly RSVP to the Facebook party on August 2, 2016 at 8pm EST! Commit to switching one thing either within your household or your place of business within the month of July that helps you to live a more sustainable and natural lifestyle. Post a photo on social media and tag #SwitchToSustainable.
Yes, just commit to switching only ONE thing! If that one thing goes well, though, feel free to try more. I found that when I started swapping out single-use items for durable, reusable items I was instantly hooked. Choose something easy and take small steps. Many people try to tackle their hardest item/area of their life first and end up getting frustrated. Make it easy on yourself at first and success will still be sweet 🙂
Here are some great ideas on things to #SwitchToSustainable:
- Switch from plastic disposable diapers to cloth diapers
- Switch Single Use Items in your household or place of work to Reusable items
- Switch from plastic water bottles, to re-usable stainless steel or glass water bottles.
- Switch from buying single packaged products to Buying in BULK. Take your re-usable containers in to fill up.
- Switch items with plastic material to more sustainable materials (glass, stainless steel, wood, clay, fabric, aluminum, etc.)
I have lots of advice and experience with all of these switches so feel free to reach out with your questions and concerns! Have fun and good luck!
Join the #SwitchToSustainable Challenge
Enter the HUGE, awesome Giveaway
RSVP for and join the Facebook party