How’s the weather where you are? Some people think weather talk is mundane but given the power a sunny, slightly warm Spring day can have, I’m not below this “small talk.” Seriously – a walk around the block on a nice day can completely change one’s outlook on life, amiright? Here’s hoping you have lots of those kind of days in your future.
- I love round-ups of cool content (hence my Friday Finds), so I loved this ‘BlogStalk’ post by Pemberly Jones.
- EcoCult reviews three subscription boxes: VeganCuts, Hatchery, NatureBox. Do you subscribe to any of these? I currently subscribe to Goodebox (reviews forthcoming on the blog!)
- Three words: Plantain Chip Nachos. Mmmm.
- Have you heard of The Skimm? I just signed up and so far, I like it! It’s a daily email with a generous portion of humor that keeps you quickly up to date on the news. Aimed at US readers but I’m sure others would get value from it as well.
- I have been away, it’s true, but I’m coming back with lots of great, informative and fun posts soon!