Happy Friday from Chicago! I’ve left the snow of Burlington, Vermont for the snow of Chicago. 🙂
Enjoy these tidbits I’ve found interesting this week:
- It’s Pi Day (3.14) and lots of people are celebrating with Pie! Here’s an awesome pie recipe I’d make for two reasons: (1) adorable and mini (2) gluten free, baby!
- Manchester Wood makes high-quality furniture, made in the USA. This month, they are giving away a kids Adirondack chair. Go get it!
- Another fun giveaway: Birchbox is giving a lucky winner some awesome non-toxic makeup from W3ll People.
- Such a glamorous but achievable makeup look by Beauty by Britanie (using all natural products)! Give me a good wing any day.
- Does this basic ingredient wear more hats than coconut oil?? Hmm, I might still be team Coconut but this ingredient is pretty awesome, too.
- Since I’m traveling for work, this is on the brain. When I travel I carry good-for-me snacks so I can avoid hanger (hunger + anger) and general tired-ness due to not eating good food. My faves are Lara Bars, Gourmet Grassfed jerky and Justin’s Almond Butter packets. Or try these healthy snack ideas from Against All Grain.