It’s Friday again! This week positively flew by for me. Perhaps that’s because I started a Whole30 on Monday (more on that later, I promise! This is my 3rd one so suffice it to say that I’m hooked.)
- Coffee drinkers, unite! Seriously, look at this image straight on. Haha! (Source)
- Perhaps it’s because I lived in Seattle but I love the idea that huge throngs (not thongs, obvi) of people were still being relatively polite after the Super bowl. You go, Seahawks fans!
- Apparently WalMart has started a new initiative to sell more Made in America items. But what about creating good jobs by paying and treating their employees well?
- Let’s all band together and demand natural dyes, as this Zady article suggests. Any suggestions of clothing or other items that champion natural dyes? Let me know in the comments!
- I so appreciate the Green Beauty 101 section of Green Beauty Team. Thanks, Kristen!
What articles/videos/cool stuff have you been loving this week? Share in the comments!
One thought on “Friday Finds: 2/7/2014”
Aw! So nice of you to say and link to the Green Beauty 101 page as a resource, Meredith! Hope you have a fabulous day!