We are one month in to 2014… how do you feel? Check out fun/interesting/cool/thoughtful stuff I found all over the interwebz this week!
- I’m really loving this whole large-scale ethereal art trend. Up now: beaches.
- Well, this is one way to bring attention to garment worker struggles.
- Since I was a wee pre-teen, I’ve loved silly quizzes. I still love them and take them any time I have a chance. This one told me I should be a writer when I grow up, so… it might be accurate.
- Sometimes brands do weird things to get our attention… Like this non-commercial commercial from Newcastle Brown Ale. I do like the “hottest girl in your improv class hot” line, though.
- Another good reminder that internet bullying is very real, very hurtful and very annoying.
- Watch funny celebrities being funny and being celebrities: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/