2015 was amazing – it’s too amazing to try and think about all the amazingness. Like thinking of the stars in the galaxy. Whoa, man! Slow down – too much awesome!
- Drugstore Finds: Non-toxic Beauty and Skincare (Look for a 2.0 post on this subject in 2016!)
- Second Trimester Pregnancy Essentials (This post is from 2014 but it was still wildly popular – as are my first trimester and third trimester posts!)
- Natural Birth Hospital Packing List
- Five Simple Quotes to Contemplate
- Baby-Friendly Jewelry
- Review: Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil
- Review: Ursa Major Skincare
- Unique Gifts Under $40 for Women
- Postpartum Essentials (the “4th Trimester”)
- Favorite USA-Made Baby Items
In 2016 I am pledging to go “zero waste” and will be updating this blog with my experiences. But wait – this isn’t going to be a blog entirely about this journey, at least at first.I’ve been testing out some great stuff the past few months and I want to share my reviews. I’ll also be continuing with my typical posts for a while since I have quite a few green beauty reviews, skincare reviews, USA-made gift guides, recipes, book reviews and more already in the works! I’m not going to try to be everything for everyone but this blog has always been a mash-up so I am going to try to stay true to myself and my interests in testing (and sharing feedback on) healthy stuff. Perhaps things will be a little “messy” at first … a skincare review of a product packaged in plastic one day and a round-up of plastic-free shopping tips the next. But that’s real life – not always perfect.
Happy New Year 2015 and Cheers to the blank slate that is 2016!