Happy weekend, everyone! Ever have a weekend that’s busier than your week? Yeah, that’s annoying and I try to avoid that situation at all costs. Here are some things I’ve been reading/watching/laughing at this week:
- I feel about a million miles away from New York Fashion Week but I still enjoyed this free set of emojis from Harper’s Bazaar
- My family loves Patagonia gear and while I think they could do more, I love their whole “Don’t buy this jacket” campaign, and their partnership with companies like eBay to encourage re-sell and buying used.
- Are you washing your face all wrong?
- “People are selfish. If you want to get them interested, appeal to their self-interest, not their desire to do good.” ~ Fast Company
- This was me this week (see below)… Whoops.