How has 2014 been for you? For me it’s been hard to reflect because so much has happened! I’m trying not to put too much pressure on myself to try and digest it all at once. I’m trying to take it in piece by piece. And above all else, I’m realizing that living in the moment is just as important as looking back.
Anyway, hope you’re having fun looking back at 2014. Here’s to a magnificent 2015!
Check out the top posts from Meredith Tested in 2014:
- Book Review: It Starts With Food (Whole30)
- Natural, Aluminum-Free Deodorant
- Five Simple Quotes to Contemplate
- Goodebox Subscription Box Review
- Best Hair and Makeup from the Academy Awards
- Green Beauty Inspiration from the Emmys
- 5 Easy DIY Skincare Recipes
- 7 First Trimester Pregnancy Essentials
…and check out my essentials for the second and third trimesters, too!
- Graduation Gift Ideas
- Affordable, #MadeinUSA Wall Art
Cheers to 2015! Let me know in the comments or via email what you want to see on MeredithTested.wordpress.com in the new year!